Patient & Practice Status Updates
To better serve our patients, we’re actively monitoring national and local information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This page will always have the most up-to date information for patients. We recommend checking this page prior to your appointment for any important changes.
Appointments & Locations
All GCSA clinics and surgery centers are open and seeing patient appointments.
This includes all clinic visits, screenings, and procedures. Telehealth services for some appointment types are available.
We’re asking patients to be mindful of the following:
- If you have fever, shortness of breath, please call us before coming in at (210) 614-1234.
- Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment. If you require a driver, they will be asked to wait for you outside until your appointment is complete.
- In compliance with local policies, everyone entering the facility must wear a facemask that covers the mouth and nose. Temperature checks will be performed upon entry.
Keeping You Safe
Extra safety & sanitation precautions are being taken to help protect you.
This includes continuing our already stringent cleaning protocols and implementing best practices for clinic safety outlined by the Centers for Disease Control.
- Everyone entering our clinics and ACS will have their temperatures checked and recorded.
- We are promoting social distancing in lines and waiting rooms
- Cleanings of the waiting areas will be performed every 30 minutes during business hours and deep cleanings are performed nightly at all locations.
- All staff, physicians and patients are required to wear face coverings
- If you require assistance with your appointment, please call the office ahead and arrangements can be made for caregivers to accompany you